Today I’m going to share with you what I cook for lunch (a healthy lunch you can say that) and it’s really simple and fast to make! Especially if you’re too lazy to cook but you still want to be healthy lol. Besides, you can modify the cooking and add up anything you want! Easy right? 😌
Ok, I call this meal – Veggie Noodle Soup. You don’t need many ingredients to make it, and you don’t need expensive things too! So, here it goes:
What you’ll need are:
1. Olive oil (it can be any oil -cooking oil etc)
4. And the last one, its optional actually – noodles. I use tiny noodles in this meal. It’s alright if you don’t want to include noodles so it’ll just be veggie soup but like I said you can modify it depending on you!
1. You heat up a pot and then you pour some olive oil in it.
2. You put garlics and cook until it turns brownish colour.
4. You close the pot with the lid and let it boil for a few minutes (until the carrots become a bit soft). After that, you put mushrooms, fish cakes and fish balls in. You close the lid and wait for them to boil.
6. Lastly, when you see the veggies are soft, the fish cakes,fish balls are cooked, you add some salt, flavoured pepper and black pepper. Soon after, add the noodles in and close the lid again for a few minutes.
Till then, have a good day!